Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun Things about Lily

Lily can do back flips. I hold her with both hands on her back, and raise her butt a bit, and she plips over onto her feet. She can do high board and low board.

Lily hugs. That's how I first fell in love with her. She crawled out of my arms, up around my neck, and hugged me--a paw on each side and her face buried into my neck. Lily hugs people at the vet's office. They don't realize that she's not loving on them--she's terrified.

Lily's hidden her aminal someplace again, so yesterday I went out to buy the one other toy she will play with. A cat dancer. This isn't a picture of Lily, although it looks like her. It's a stock photo of a cat with a cat dancer.


Lily will haul ass back and forth in the upstairs hallway. She only does it when no one is around. If we are sitting downstairs and hear the kathump-kathump-kathump, we both just smile and shake our heads.

No comments: