Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tramadol Makes one Drool

Lily's on Tramadol, for pain. Please be advised, if one gets tramadol stuck in one's mouth, rather than put down one's throat, one drools. Alot. Who would have thought a 7 lb cat could drool like a Newfoundland?

That was yesterday, Wednesday. Lily was miserable almost all day from the trauma of the Tramadol. Last night, when she only got antibiotics and not Tramadol, she took off like a shot, but soon came back for snuggles and slept most all night with me in her bed on my bed. Ennis slept with us too; probably because he had been shut out the last 3 nights and wanted to make sure he was still allowed in now that the door was open.

I washed my comforter last night. Lily had bled on it during that time I thought the tumor was an abscess. The vet said her lower canine tooth was puncturing the tumor. Now the evidence of that part of her disease is gone and will soon be forgotten.

Deb was so kind to invite Lily and me to her home for the weekend. I think she wants to say her goodbyes to Lily. We aren't going because Lily doesn't travel well and we don't want to give Lily any extra stress.

No comments: